Shola Ogunlokun (MCSA)
An experienced Microsoft
certified technical analyst with over 15yrs of messaging design,
implementation, migration and support of multi-platform email
systems. Projects include upgrades, disaster recovery, system
management and infrastructure support in a professional serviced
environment with up to 25,000 users in private/public
Excellent communications skills (oral/written), 1st
class problem troubleshooting/fixing, very good time management and
ability to work unsupervised or part of a team in a pressurised work
Exchange 2003, 2007,
2010 and 2013, Office 365, Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013, Active
Directory, Powershell and Perl Scripting, Windows server 2003, 2008,
2012, System Centre Manager 2012, Windows 7/8 desktops, Hyper-V and
Citrix virtualisation, Enterprise archiving, perimeter security using
Clearswift Mailsweeper, Postini and Microsoft forefront, anti-virus
including Trend Console Management, Sophos enterprise and McCafee.
Networking protocols (POP3/SMTP, IMAP4, NNTP, HTML,), DHCP, WINS,
DNS, TCP/IP BlackBerry Enterprise. ITIL Foundation.
Services Ltd June 2014 – Date
Service Desk Analyst (Multi Client Support)
- 1st & 2nd line support of Windows 7 Desktops, Outlook 2007/2010, Exchange 2007 & 2010, Office 2010, Legal Applications including Worksite Document Management, Big Hand Digital Dictation, Interaction, Good for Enterprise, DTE, BES, Direct Access, Global Protect, RSA and Citrix remote working, laptops, mobile devices, Cisco unity administration, Lync 2013 for multiple legal firms in an ITIL environment.
- Providing top class support to VIPs, Partners, Fee Earners and Support staff via Phone, Email, Remote tools (SCCM, Citrix Director, Bomga), I have an average FTF of 80%
- Being the 1st point of contact for users, logging incidents in SNOW, Remedy, Service manager and either fixing immediately using remote access tools or escalating to 3rd line teams
- Taking ownership of tickets, following up with end users or chasing teams till incident resolution, keeping all parties updated as required.
- Configuring mobile devices, resetting passwords, citrix sessions, releasing blocked emails and secure envoy tokens issuing/resting.
- Providing Ad-Hoc on site support to users, configuring PCs, printers, Cisco and Mitel Telephones, MFD printers
- Providing support to home based users over VPN (Microsoft Direct Access, Cisco Anywhere & Global Protect), overseas offices connected via WAN, troubleshooting LAN performance issues, networked printers and scanners
Certification and Training courses Sept 2012 - Date
the 70-662 exchange 2010 administrators certification examination.
day intensive hands-on course with extended online material and
virtual labs to update to Microsoft Exchange 2010.
Virtual Academy Platinum Student, passed Windows 2008, 2012, cloud
computing (ADFS), Hyper V, System Manager 2012, windows 7 and 8
V2V Church Wembley Dec 2002 –
Leader Video Media Department
Responsible for establishing the
video department from scratch with limited technical knowledge.
Recruiting, training and mentoring
members of the department which now has 14 members and records
services using a multi-camera setup, producing documentaries of
events held in church and the local community, video announcements.
department currently recently expanded it’s services by acquiring
about £100,000 worth of new equipment for broadcasting programmes
locally and internationally on TV
team also provides 2 weekly audio/video podcasts for our website.
created the first website, started/automated the live streaming of
audio, then later introduced live video streaming as well. MAC
Laptop and PC maintenance, networking, Video Editing with Final Cut,
storage management and OS updates.
Qualified Driving Instructor Oct 2007 – Date
driving skills to people of various capabilities/backgrounds (novice
them for the UK driving test via coaching and mock examinations.
verbal communication skills to pass on my knowledge/experience.
to effectively manage my time around family commitments while
running a driving school business.
customer service, doing my own marketing, accounts and tuition
preparation and diary/budget management.
2007 – Oct 2007
taken off to look after my baby daughter, travelling and allowing my
spouse to retrain and get back into work after maternity break.
& Overy LLP July 00 – April 2007
2 key cost saving measures in the team, the first within just a few
months of joining the company by using my VB scripting skills to
automate data gathering and monitoring of infrastructure
performance. The other allowed the team to off load a simple but
very commonly requested service to the helpdesk thus ensuring a
faster response to the end users via the implementation of a 3rd
party software product.
2007 planning. I started working on plans to upgrade the
infrastructure, learning about edge transport servers, exchange
powershell, exchange forefront anti-spam, ADRMS and other new
tasks included server builds (HP/Dell servers), service pack/OS
patch testing/updating via System Management server, Group Policy
management, User account administration, system performance
monitoring, user moves, configuration changes, Disaster recovery
backups and restores using Backup Exec and NETBackup software,.
party suppliers for services such as domain registration, issuing
PKI certificates, malware/AV protection, etc.
customer problems with outlook 2000-2003, message tracking,
troubleshooting message routing/delivery issues, managed the
enterprise vault file archiving solution based on SQL 2005,
monitored SAN disk space used.
projects included Global Trend server upgrades, Postini spam
solution implementation and datacentre move from US to Europe,
testing of London’s DR infrastructure following our move to new
London offices, planning for the upgrade of the Symantec Enterprise
Microsoft Azure certification
III PC Support and Supervision
National Diploma Computer and Electronic Engineering
include travelling, cycling, hang gliding (highest launch point
2.500ft Spanish mountain) and video production. References available